Myappfree SPA is a leading company in digital advertising, designing the ultimate solutions to address the needs of advertisers and publishers in app marketing and branding. With more than 5 years of experience in mobile marketing industry, we have developed our own platform for managing CPI campaigns supporting any vertical and operating system.
The role provides the candidate with the chance to foster and strengthen relations with media agencies, advertisers and ad networks, while having the great opportunity to learn and grow his career with us.
The Account Manager will engage at all levels of the platform accounts and within the company with sales, project manager, technology, and operations.
What you will do
- Generating leads, negotiate the deal terms and follow up
- Optimizing running campaigns to achieve advertisers KPI
- Integrating new partners within our platform
- Forming long term partnerships with strategic publishers and advertisers
- Researching the market to find lucrative cooperation with mobile and mobile-web publishers
- Competitive intelligence – identifying trends in the mobile monetization and mobile advertising industry
- Identify key features and KPI to improve our products and work straight with product manager and technology dept.
- B2C and/or B2B marketing (2+ years)
- Affiliate marketing skills (2+ years)
- Deep understanding of the digital and mobile industry
- Ability to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product and Ops teams
- Strong analytical skillset, including extensive hands on experience in excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Very fast learner (and addicted to learn), reliable person with unstoppable can-do-attitude
- Fast disaster recovery
- Secondary languages (Chinese, Russian, Deutsch, Japanese)
- SEO – Facebook Advertising platform – AdWords Advertising platform
- DSP and media buying experience
- Post Lead Event analysis
- Identify and understand various ad formats (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPS…)
- Advanced skills in Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of key industry leading fraud, viewability, ad serving, real time bidding
- Sales skills and negotiation