Myappfree SPA is a leading company in digital advertising, designing the ultimate solutions to address the needs of advertisers and publishers in app marketing and branding. With more than 5 years of experience in mobile marketing industry, we have developed our own platform for managing CPI campaigns supporting any vertical and operating system.
We are looking for a highly motivated Back-end Software Developer with entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude, problem solving skills and smart thinking.
Our core project is the Universal MyAppFree Platform, the best solution to create and manage CPI and CPA mobile advertising campaigns for apps and games. The candidate will have a relevant role in the development of the backend of the platform, working with a team of experts as a valued contributor. The developer will have to deal with system stability and scalability, performing the optimization processes required by a fast-growing platform and introducing the newest innovative features and technologies that the industry constantly demands.
What you will do
- Be a technical member and valued contributor in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Coordinate technical projects across teams within MyAppFree
- Develop new and innovative solutions with an emphasis on code quality, maintainability, readability, and testing
- Work with data engineers to build and maintain batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks and Cloud Platforms
- Optimize processes and features of the most advanced mobile performance-based advertising platform for apps and games
- Raise your coding skills to the next level while thinking and building the advertising tools of the future
- Build and maintain API integrations for mobile and web applications
- Participate in code design and code reviews
- Find and address performance issues within the application.
Who you are
- You are a skilled developer and you speak English as well as C#
- You have a good understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- You can understand, document and develop APIs and systems to meet company requirements
- You know how to write distributed, high-volume services
- You are interested in big data processing technologies
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- You can face disaster recovery situations with quick and smart solutions if needed
- You are willing to work from our awesome office in Italy
What you know
- Language: C#, SQL
- Platform: Asp.Net, .Net Core
- Database: Redis Cache, SQL server, NOSQL
- Cloud: Azure (Function, ServiceBus,EventHub), Google Cloud (LoadBalancer, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery,BigTable)
- Network VM: Kubernetes
- Framework: Entity Framework, jquery, boostrap 4